Sunday, August 26, 2007



Thankfully, when we left Mike's parents' house in Utah, Mike brought a couple of their banana chairs. So, it has been good to have something to sit on. Jordan likes to sit on them too. He has figured out how to get into them and tries to rock.



Jordan has a lion puppet that he loves us to play with for him. We put it on his hand the other day and he thought it was so funny.



This was a happy day for Mike. The USA men's basketball team is playing here right now, so we went. Mike was so excited to see the best players in the NBA playing. When we got there, though, Jordan just screamed and cried every time people cheered. By the second half he didn't cry anymore, but he still jumped. During the last quarter, though, he was clapping with everyone. It was fun.

1 comment:

Nicole Miles said...

Erica! Call me sometime or email me. I just read some updates on your family. Tried calling so many times, but the number I have doesn't work. Tiffany gave me another number. It didn't work either. Can't believe that you were staying in Utah!
You are expecting again! Congrats! And you have moved! I knew that was coming, but I wasn't sure exactly when. Hope that things are good. I don't even have a current email address or else I wouldn't have posted for the world. :).
-Nicole