
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Our son is a double wide...
We finally got to the point where we had to get Jordan new shoes. I figured I would just go to Payless or somewhere like that and pick up a pair of shoes. I never bothered to measure his foot because how hard could it be to feel where his toe is, right? Well, I decided to go to Stride Rite just to see because I know he has wide feet and finding wide shoes for a baby is close to impossible! Well, they measured him and not only was he not a size 5 like I thought, his toe was already at 5 1/2 and he was a double wide! So, we got him some size 6 double wide shoes today! As an aside, if anyone knows where to find wide toddler shoes for less than at Stride Rite, let me know!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've actually found wide little boy shoes at Payless...you either have to dig around or ask an employee to dig around for you. We've had some great luck there.
I've also heard that toddlers with wide feet can just grow out of the wide-ness. And Erica, I've seen your narrow little feet...and I'm pretty sure that if Jordan is 50% YOU, there's not a chance you-know-where that he's going to have wide feet as an adult. =)
YOu had to make the plunge huh! You and me both.
Post a Comment