First, isn't Evan so cute?! I decided to put him in real clothes yesterday instead of just a sleeper - wow! It was in the 80's here yesterday...just as an aside!

Evan got this little stuffed lamb for Easter. Jordan knows it is Evan's, so every time Evan starts getting upset anywhere Jordan runs and gets the lamb and gives it to Evan.

Jordan loves family prayer time, either at meals or before we go to bed. When the last person sits down to dinner he starts saying "pray, pray!" At night he has started kneeling with us and folding his arms as best he can!
We had our Relief Society Enrichment night last night. I went over during the day to help set up with my two boys. Jordan really wanted to help. It was so cute. As I was putting tablecloths on he would try to help straighten them. Then I had to rearrange some, which meant taking a couple off. He then went over to the next nearest table and took the tablecloth off and handed it to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment