Saturday, May 3, 2008

More videos of Jordan

So, Jordan is really cute. Have I mentioned that before? Well, he is. Here are a couple videos I took of him tonight. Sorry they are so dark. You might have to watch them from an angle. I am out of habit of opening the blinds because it gets so hot so fast now when they are open. It always seems light enough, but it never is on these videos...I will open them next time!

This first one is of him saying bubbles. It is, by far, my favorite thing he says - it sounds so cute!

Jordan and I were dancing to a Doodlebops CD tonight and he kept doing his version of break dancing, which is how Moe dances on the show. He is so funny!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have to agree Erica,Jordan saying "bublbles' is pretty darn cute.