He is so friendly everywhere we go he says hi to every one we pass and while we are walking out of stores he says "bye" non stop until we are out. If I get a chance, I just watch people as we pass and the majority of them smile or make comments about how cute he is. We literally can't go out somewhere without getting several comments about him.
He is so smart! When I was pregnant with him one of my greatest fears was that I would underestimate how much he can do and know. Well, he hasn't even left room for that possibility! He picks things up so fast. He knew all his letters at 18 months and by now he can count to 10, knows all the basic colors, and know all his body parts (well, the majority of them.) He is putting words together now and he is so cute when he talks. He loves learning. When he sees someone doing something that he doesn't know how to do, he just watches and tries so hard to mimic it until he can do it. He loves to dance and is trying to sing as well.
He is extremely cute! Seriously, I can't imagine a cuter kid. Not only is his appearance cute, but his personality doubles it. His enthusiasm for life really shows in everything he does. He gets out of so much trouble because of how cute he is. In nursery at chuch the leaders just laugh at him (when they would stop another child) because even when he is doing something he shouldn't, you can tell it is just because he is so excited about everything. He shouts when he is excited. For example, he shouts bubbles because he is so excited about them. And, one of the first words he would say all the time was "yeah", but in a very ethusiastic way. We could ask him anything and he would say, "yeah!" He makes us laugh every day.
He is such a good brother. He really loves Evan and has done such a good job with him already. I can tell that he is going to be great as they get older. This wasn't good, but it was still cute: At his birthday party yesterday one of the younger kids was playing with Evan's arm and Jordan went up to him and pushed his hand away so that he would leave Evan alone. He didn't understand that they were just playing, so he was trying to protect Evan. And, as soon as they are both in their car seats in the car Jordan starts trying to engage Evan in laughing and joking. He'll find what it is that day that will make Evan laugh and will do it over and over. The other day we gave him a pack of fruit snacks and he said baby and gave them to Evan. Now, that is love, for Jordan to give up fruit snacks!
He is a good son. I can't even tell you how loved we feel. He is so happy to be around us. He lights up when we enter a room. All day long he is asking for Daddy and as soon as he hears the garage door open he yells, "Daddy" and is at the door waiting. When I get him up from his naps he bounces up and down when he sees me and gives me a big hug! I love having him as my son!
He is a complete joy, not only to his family but to every one he meets. I honestly believe that one of his missions in this life is to bring joy to those around him, and he is already very successful. We are so blessed to have Jordan in our family!

Here is our birthday boy on his big day!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's two either. Time flies
Post a Comment