Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our little sunbeam

Jordan will be 2 in three weeks...and it shows. All those stereotypical things that I thought wouldn't happen are happening. But, he still has those moments of extreme cuteness! Here are some of his latest cute things.

His new obsession at dinner is the pepper grinder. He "twists" it and then sprinkles it on his food, takes a bite and repeats. So, he isn't really getting anything but he eats his dinner!

Jordan likes singing. I try to sing with him every day. This is the song he knows the best - isn't it cute?!

1 comment:

Diana said...

THat is so cute! I'm glad you commented on my blog because I thought I had lost your blog again. Yeah!
I LOVE singing with Madeline! It's fun. Sometimes she will try to sing, but mostly not. BUt when she does, it is cute and I think she's a genius! Your boys are too adorable!!