Friday, June 20, 2008

These brothers love each other!

This is seriously the best time ever! Jordan and Evan interact so much now and they are so fun! They just laugh and laugh. Car rides are so much fun now because they literally just look at each other and laugh for the drive. Jordan loves being near Evan and playing with him. Evan tries so hard to get by Jordan. Some times Jordan is the only one who can get a smile from Evan when he is tired and upset. As I am typing this they are cracking up at each other!

The other day Mike caught this: (Jordan brought all these toys by Evan so he could play too)



Jordan brought toys over to Evan again:



I had such a hard time getting Jordan to go down for a nap yesterday because he kept saying, "No! Baby, baby!" He wanted to play with Evan:



Here is a video of them laughing at each other:


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm partial to boys you know! I think one of the many highlights of having multiple kids is watching them love each other. It just warms your heart.