I caught Evan doing this tonight. Now, why is it when we catch Jordan doing this we get frustrated, but when Evan does it we laugh and grab a camera - it must be that extra year and a half!
I know just what you mean. In fact, Tyler did that this morning. Then later on after I had just mopped the floor Riley and Jeremy started doing it to mop the floor. It was cute until they took lots and lots. They I couldn't help but think what a waste of money that is. I do have to say if they weren't cleaning the floor I wouldn't have thought it was cute at all. i would have just been bothered. I think it all has to do with how much they know. Tyler and Evan don't know they're being naughty. They're just exploring and we love all the new things they do. I wonder if the older ones are bothered by that. : ) I guess they get over it in the end.
Hey Erika, I can't believe how big Evan is already!! Your boys are so cute. I find myself doing that all the time. Chelsie can make the biggest mess with something and we laugh and we think it is cute. Jordyn will do the same thing and she will get in trouble. I really never thought about it until now though. Funny!
2 comments:
I know just what you mean. In fact, Tyler did that this morning. Then later on after I had just mopped the floor Riley and Jeremy started doing it to mop the floor. It was cute until they took lots and lots. They I couldn't help but think what a waste of money that is. I do have to say if they weren't cleaning the floor I wouldn't have thought it was cute at all. i would have just been bothered. I think it all has to do with how much they know. Tyler and Evan don't know they're being naughty. They're just exploring and we love all the new things they do. I wonder if the older ones are bothered by that. : ) I guess they get over it in the end.
Hey Erika, I can't believe how big Evan is already!! Your boys are so cute. I find myself doing that all the time. Chelsie can make the biggest mess with something and we laugh and we think it is cute. Jordyn will do the same thing and she will get in trouble. I really never thought about it until now though. Funny!
Post a Comment