Here are my cute boys all dressed up:



Jordan got a balloon and was absolutely fascinated by it:

Almost every time that Jordan got a piece of candy, he would pull it out of his basket and say, "eat now!" So, here he is enjoying the fruits of his trick or treating:


3 comments:
Cute costumes! Ya gotta love the trunk or treat, especially for the little ones . . . no tripping up and down stairs to front doors with their frumpy costumes.
They look cute! I am sorry we missed seeing you there. We went with our kids.
We came by the other day to bring your family some Halloween treats, but you weren't home. We will catch you next time! Also, I added your name to my friends list. Take care.
Awesome costumes!! But, I have to ask, Mike, why didn't you dress up for Halloween? It must have been pretty embarrassing . . . ahem . . . (awkward pause). . .
Post a Comment