Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy week gone by...

I have been so busy, hence the lack in blogging. I just finished Savior of the World, which I absolutely loved. But it kept me very busy and gone from my boys a lot. The week that our performances began, Jordan got really sick - high fever, cough, congestion, etc. We took him to the doctor and he was diagnosed with croup. He just sat on the couch all day for almost a week, which is completely abnormal, even when he is sick. He and I did a lot of cuddling, which was nice, but I am happy to have my busy boy back.


Then, as Jordan was getting better, Evan and I got sick. Evan actually had the least severe case. Fortunately we are all getting better.
When the boys were sick they didn't eat much. Jordan is just now starting to eat more than a few bites of everything. We had blueberry pancakes the other day and it was the first time in a while that they ate a bunch of food. So, we couldn't resist the messy face:

2 comments:

Val said...

I'm glad your all feeling better.

Kim said...

i'm glad you are all done with sicknesses and the savior of the world. I bet it was nice to have something away from the boys, but nice to be done. now we can get together again!!!