Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Utah!

We went to Utah last weekend and had a blast.  The trip got off to a rocky start.  Mike got pulled over for going 11 over the speed limit and then I took a nap and woke up to Mike saying, "That can't be for me again!"  Yep, pulled over twice.  But the boys did well:




We went to a corn maze, pumpkin patch and play area when we got to town with Mike's sister's family.  We, of course, took the kids' picture here:




Evan, lately, loves falling and laying on the ground.  He kept doing it at the pumpkin patch...



And then he got up and brushed himself off:



The kids loved running around:



Evan loved going in and out of everything.  You have to look close at this one... his face is classic Evan:



And Jordan loved the inflatable toys:



At the pumpkin patch, we bought pumpkins to carve but the kids were not interested.  Finally Jordan joined in for a bit:



While we were in Utah, we got a rain storm with some thunder and lightning.  It was quite the event for us:



I think we are a little more used to warm weather than I thought.  We took a walk on Sunday and had to bundle up because it was so cold to us:


2 comments:

The Hekking Family said...

Looks like fun. We didn't go to the pumpkin patch this year and I wish that we could have but they all cost 6 or 7 dollars to get in and 5 to 10 dollars for pumpkins so we went to Fry's and got pumpkins for $2.88 each. Much better on the pocket. Anyways, I totally understand the cold thing it was 60 here yesterday and we thought it was freezing. A little worried for the Christmas trip but we will just have to get lots of layering clothes for the girls. Can't wait to see you guys. All Haley talks about is her bestest friend Jordan.

Sarah said...

What fun! I can't believe he got pulled over twice! bummer. Did he get any tickets though?