Well, here we are again. I decided that the extreme cuteness of Colette must be shared. She is getting so big - she is 9 1/2 months now!
One of her favorite toys is blocks, and she particularly loves the little lego guys (perfect for chewing!):
She is eating finger foods now and is rejecting baby food because she just wants to feed herself. She LOVES Cheerios and would eat them all day if we kept giving them to her:
We got to have my mom here for two weeks and Colette loved cuddling with her. One night my mom was holding her and Colette, my little grabber, grabbed onto her nose and just held on for a while:
We had a couple gorgeous days last week so we went to the park (and as I type this it is snowing outside!) and I put Colette in the swing for the first time. She really liked it:
She adores her brothers:
And this is how she is the absolute happiest, playing blocks with Jordan and Evan:
Mike was throwing her up in the air yesterday and I took some pictures. She enjoys stuff like this:
Colette is really sweet. She still doesn't crawl and gets mad when we try to get her to. But she is rolling around to get to things, so at least she is a bit mobile. She will be so happy when she can follow her brothers around.
One of the cutest things about her right now is that she LOVES towels. I tried to make her and give her different kinds of blankets, but she just loves snuggling with hand towels. So, she sleeps with one and holds it up to her face. When she is awake she likes to hold on and just rub it between her fingers.
More updates will come along later. We are able to blog much easier now, so I will do it much more!


3 comments:
Very cute!! We need to catch up. What are your guys plans? Are you done with the internship this summer? Are you moving to Utah?
So adorable! I can't believe how big she is, time flies by so fast!!! I miss you!
She is so gorgeous! I can't believe how big she is. Connor still misses Jordan, he's always showing people on a map this is Kansas where my best friend Jordan moved to. : ) Miss you!
Post a Comment