
Isn't this a handsome boy! I just couldn't get over it, so I had to take a picture. Unfortunately the camera just doesn't do him justice!
Anyway, here is a funny story about Jordan.
The other night he woke up around 2:45 am and would not go back to sleep. Finally at 3:00 Mike took him downstairs to give him a drink and a cracker. Apparently that wasn’t what he wanted because he wouldn’t take it. Then he kept pointing at the cupboard with the cereal so Mike lifted him up and he pointed to his cereal. So Mike took it out and gave him a little. But, Jordan kept it in his hands and pointed to the cupboard with the bowls and then next at the fridge. He wanted a bowl of cereal! So, Mike fed him a bowl of cereal and then he went right back to sleep. I guess he had a midnight craving! He was so cute because he was really happy while he was eating it.


No comments:
Post a Comment