Monday, July 21, 2008

My sweet Evan

I love Evan! He is such a great baby...so cute and sweet! Here are a TON of pictures of him because I just can't help myself!




Jordan got this toy for his birthday. The cars go down the track. Evan was watching Jordan play with it and then decided that he wanted a turn. He is a very stubborn child when he wants something. Rarely can I distract him with something else (unfortunately one of his obsessions is the hymn books at church!) Anyway, he actually knew what to do with the cars and was trying to get them going down the tracks. He is so amazing!




(I just think how he is holding the car in this picture is cute...)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

His profile looks a lot like Jordan. He definately has his own look, but you can tell he's a brother.