So, I have seen so many cute pictures on blogs of families and their kids. But whenever I try to get a cute picture of my boys, here's what happens:
So, for those of you who actually can get cute pictures of your kids together, what's your secret? How do you get them to focus long enough to get a good one?
It takes nothing less than a miracle to get your kids to look cute at the same time. At least you only have two. With each kid you add, the more impossible the task becomes!! Personally, I think the more candid shots sometimes end up being cuter anyway.
4 comments:
I honestly have no special tricks. I guess I"m just lucky that they cooperate. Maybe when they're older they'll do it.
It takes nothing less than a miracle to get your kids to look cute at the same time. At least you only have two. With each kid you add, the more impossible the task becomes!! Personally, I think the more candid shots sometimes end up being cuter anyway.
I actually think those are really cute pictures. They show personality, and that's what is important.
They're stinkin' cute anyway!
Post a Comment