Sunday, September 7, 2008

My crazy boys!

Well, things have been crazy here! We moved Evan's crib in our room when my mom was here and haven't moved it back yet, so Evan is sleeping in our room. That means that since the only free time I have during the day is after the boys go to bed, I haven't been able to blog this week...but here we are now! Both boys were sick this week. They had fevers and were cranky, but those were the only symptoms. But they are well again and it is so nice to see Evan happy again!

Evan is growing so much. While we were in Utah last month he started doing new things but he really took off the few days after we got back. All the sudden he was cruising, crawling and babbling! I love it! Here is a video of him doing his army crawl. It is funny though, because usually he doesn't like crawling - he just fusses the whole time. He would definitely just be where he wants to be. But yesterday he was motivated. Jordan wanted to watch Little Einsteins on our portable DVD player. Evan kept crawling to it, which, as you can here in the background of the video, Jordan didn't like (he kept saying "stop baby, stop!").


Jordan is doing well too. He is growing a lot too. He is amazing - he says sentences (well, he gets the important words in) and knows words all the time that I didn't know he knew. His memory is really good too. Anyway, he is good. He has started doing something new, though, that I just don't know where he got it. He gets so upset about "messes" - anything dirty or cluttered. We are definitely not like that so I'm not sure where he gets it. If something gets dirty or if he gets a spot on him he just says, "mess, mess, mess!" over and over. If there is a piece of paper in a cart when I put him in, he gets upset at that too! I'm just not sure why, but maybe it will pass.

The other day we went to Bass Pro Shops here because they have a giant aquarium there and the boys love fish. Jordan LOVED it. They had sting rays there that swam right against the glass. Jordan was scared at first of them, but then that's all he wanted to see and got so excited when they came by him.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I know Evan is old enough to be scooting. I knew he was growing and yet I was still surprised to see that video. Too cute!!

Page said...

It's so much fun to watch the little things kids do, my mom calls it just watching the grass grow. They are so cute!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Your blog is so cute! We just love your family! The boys are adorable!