Friday, September 26, 2008
Oh Toodles!
Jordan loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney. The characters usually have some kind of "mission" and they have tools that help them along the way. Toodles is the character that brings them their tools, so when they need one, they say, "oh Toodles!" Well, yesterday we were looking for Jordan's red ball that he likes to play with. We were looking and looking and couldn't find it and then all the sudden Jordan put his hands around his mouth and said, "Oh Toodles!" It was so cute. As he was waiting for Toodles to show up, he finally said, "Toodles far away." I guess that was how he understood why Toodles wasn't coming. I said, "yeah, Toodles is far away. He must be helping out Mickey." He was happy with that and went back to trying to find his ball. What a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so cute! Mickey is a fav in our home too. Mikaila is the repeat child...she repeats everything you say and I mean everything!
Post a Comment