
Awww, isn't he cute?
Anyway, I just thought I would give a little update on our family for those who are interested.
My boys are really cute. Okay, I guess that's more of a status quo thing, but it is true. We are working on potty training Jordan, as in we want him to, he doesn't care. But we'll see how it goes. Evan is starting to say more words (thanks, bye, amen, etc) and is getting four more teeth - yep that makes for some good times around here! Oh, and he has discovered the lure of the trash can, so I keep having to run interference on him throwing away socks, markers, bowls, etc. On the other hand, he loves the opportunity to be allowed to throw something away for me (I love this stage!)
Mike is busy at school. An article he wrote with a professor is being published and he just a had a bunch of presentations at conventions accepted, so he's pretty excited about that. He is working on a few other publications now and doing the school thing.
I was sick this past weekend. But I am better now and have a renewed excitement about being able to run around with the boys (I give it a couple more days... :)) And if you can't tell I am either tired, or just happy to be well!


2 comments:
Yes, he is cute!!
What a doll! I am sorry you were sick. And, it sounds like Mike is doing really well! Good for him!
I would love to invite you to our blog. Please email me with your email address so I can invite you. meeganfast@yahoo.com
Post a Comment