Sunday, March 1, 2009

Haircut and football

Tonight Evan got his first haircut because it was getting really long and uneven. I first tried to cut it with scissors in the back...which was a bad idea. So we pulled out the clippers and just did it all even. When it grows out all one length we will try to do an actual style to it (I say as if we know how to do that!) Evan did such a good job. He fussed a couple of times but was really calm and just let us do it. So here is the before (actually a bit tamer than usual...):




And here is the after:




Mike's brother and sister got him vibrating football a couple of Christmases ago. His brother was his vibrating football buddy (can I say that for guys??) and Mike is really missing that now that his brother is on a mission. I suppose if I were a more devoted wife I would play it with him, but....yeah. So, he has started playing with the boys. And they LOVE it.





Yep, Mike has trained him well - "Touchdown!"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

so cute! They have gotten so big!