
I love my Jordan so much. I guess I might be slightly pathetic because when the boys go to bed I miss them so much. So I go in every night to look and tonight I took a picture to share. He is my sweet two-year-old. He doesn't listen, he tests boundaries, wants to do everything himself and he is extremely cute, smart, hilarious, fun and my little buddy. Anyway, we have officially arrived at the stage where we have to be extra careful of everything we say because it will come out of his mouth at some point. Today we were driving in the car and Evan kept making a noise over and over. Finally Jordan started saying after each time, "I heard you the first time Evan." I guess I say that to Jordan when he is repeating the same request over and over. Good times! It is so cute to see what he picks up on.


3 comments:
I love that there is another mom that does that. I always have to go into Elleah's room and just watch her for a few minutes each night! Your boys are darling
So cute!
That's hilarious to hear what your kids listen to and copy!!!
Post a Comment