Monday, April 13, 2009

The Easter post

Well, here is our Easter post. We really had a good weekend. It was nice to spend it together and enjoy the holiday. I really wanted to dye eggs this year, so we decided to try it. Jordan did well, but he kept fussing to drink it. He didn't believe us that it would be gross to drink. So then he just asked to hold the cups...I'm sure with no intention to try to drink them! Anyway, he worked on a couple eggs and I think he enjoyed it:



Evan was funny. We gave him this spoon thinking it would be easier for him to try to do something. Well, he just kept taking the spoon out of the cup and trying to get it in his mouth. So here is the before and after (after being when we took the spoon away...):






Jordan was excited when he got up and saw that the Easter bunny had brought him presents. He kept saying "I got presents, I got presents!" Here they are:




And of course the egg hunt:



Evan just wanted to play with his basket, but one we got him to understand what was going on, he enjoyed it:



Here are my handsome boys on Easter, all ready for church...in our best attempts at getting a picture of the two of them:





That night we had friends over for a nice dinner and lots of fun! It was a great day to celebrate an act that gives our lives meaning and cause for joy.

3 comments:

Grahm and Ashley said...

Your eggs turned ouf cute!! Sounds like you guys had a fun Easter!!

Stephanie said...

Your boys are getting so big! And as handsome as ever

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I love it! The picture before church is adorable with their hair combed. So handsome :)