Monday, August 24, 2009

A bubbly time of day

Today started out on the frustrating side for me, which is what happens when it is shopping day at Walmart - only two lines open and when another opened everyone in back ran up. Then I got yelled at in the parking lot for no reason. As soon as we got home, the boys fought over everything. Then I read an article that made me so frustrated with hypocrisy in our country. After an hour of convincing Jordan to take a nap, I sat down and peeked at friends' blogs. And that did it. Perspective was regained. It was nice to be reminded that what is important is what is happening at home. My family, the good, the bad, the mundane, and everything else. So, thank you to all of you that have blogs to let me share those moments in your lives too.

After dinner, the boys spent some time outside exploring the bushes and playing with bubbles.

This is how Jordan blows bubbles...


Oh, they had fun.



I love my family.

As a side note, Mike starts his first day of teaching Psychology 101 at UNLV tomorrow. Wish him luck! But I know he'll do great.

2 comments:

The Dave Clarke Six said...

I love how bubbles can solve just about anything! Cute picts of your family... can't wait for the next posting!

Kim said...

Today was one of those days for me as well!