Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An unconventional shower


My boys are so cute.  Did I mention that before?  Jordan and Evan were playing in this basket and Jordan kept saying that they were taking a shower. 

Evan has become the "icky" patrol.  Anything that is on the floor is icky and we have to pick it up and throw it away.  I'm thinking this is going to cut back my vacuuming responsibilities a bit!

I forgot to mention on here that Mike passed (with a really good score) his comprehensive exam and has almost finished his dissertation proposal.  All in all he has probably written 90 or so pages in the past month.  He is amazing.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah Mike!!

You gotta wonder where kids come up with their ideas sometimes. It's so cute.

Tyler obsessed with saying, "EEEEWW!" I wonder what it is that they like about those kind of words. Maybe it's a boy thing. But then again I guess I would have to have a girl to compare.

Erica said...

and maybe you will soon Sarah! :)