Friday, February 12, 2010
We still have a blog
I keep bugging Erica about the fact that she hasn't blogged in forever. She finally pointed out that I, too, could blog if I wanted. So fine. Here are some pictures of the boys from 2 or 3 weeks ago. The weather is really nice and it's giving me the urge to get out and camp, but the boys and I settled for this.
We're all doing good (or should I say well?). Erica's pregnancy seems to be going well--it's a girl, for those of you who aren't on facebook. Stupid facebook. We're really excited. The boys have been cracking us up lately. They're such good little friends. Evan got the movie "cars" for his birthday in January and they have watched it approximately 48 times since then. True story. Okay, this is why Erica blogs for the family. Uh, think that's about it. We do still have a blog though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
How exciting to have a girl! The boys are just darling it's fun to see them getting big. Mike and I were talking about blogs and all it does (at least for us) is make us feel connected to people we don't see that often. Anytime we get to hear from your family it's fun!!
ps would you be up for a camping trip in Zions in a month or so?
Looks like fun! Facebook seems to have taken over blogging. I'm not loving that but what can you do right?!
HaHa Mike you crack me up! Great post, and Erica is right, it's not just the females job to post on blogs!
Post a Comment