Colette Julie Haderlie was born at 1:41 pm today!! She weighs 7 lbs 7 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. Mom and baby are both doing great. We will post pictures as soon as we can in the next couple of days :)
We're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl. I bet the boys are thrilled with their new little sister. Feel better soon, Erica and we can't wait to see pictures!
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!! So excited for you guys. I've been thinking about you sooooo much for the past two days!! Can't wait to see pics!
Love the name, you are going to love having a little girl.
We're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl. I bet the boys are thrilled with their new little sister. Feel better soon, Erica and we can't wait to see pictures!
Horray! I love love love the name!
Rest up Erica, and have a wonderful time with that new little one! We can't wait to see photos!
Post a Comment