Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wow! That's a handsome kid!

Sorry, I just can't help it. Jordan is so handsome!



It has been really warm here - in the 80's all week. In fact, we turned our air conditioner on a couple of days ago...in March! So, Jordan is in his summer pajamas already!

5 comments:

marianne said...

I'm so glad you found me! You too, have a very cute family. I have tried looking you up a few times, but had no knowledge of your married name . . . or if you were even married! I miss the good old Heritage Halls days, where the memories of Danish Dessert and "Hi, Dad" still linger in my old, forgetful brain! Definately keep in touch. I will check up on your blog often! Love ya, Marianne

Marcus Hadlock said...

Wow- that lil guy looks just like his daddy! Hey Mikey! Im glad you put your link up on the mission site!- I got a new phone number and completely lost touch! -I have a little one now too as you can see here (http://hadlock22.blogspot.com) and one in the oven- Soon Ill be caught up to you ;) There is a link to Jeremiah Robison's blog on there too- he has 1 and 1 on the way- his wife is further along than mine- but awesome- Ive bookmarked your blog and hope to stay in touch better this time-

Marcus Hadlock

Diana said...

Erica! Hey it's Diana Heder (McArthur) yes, ofcourse I totally remember you! I'm so glad you found my blog! Your boys are too cute! I can't believe you have two kids!!! YEah! Aren't kids the best? Anyway, I would love to catch up with you. I will try to find your email on your profile page and send you an email. Thank you for your nice comments on my birthday.
Yeah!! Found friends!

Stephen and Ileana said...

Gotta say, if I didn't know better I'd think that was a picture of Mike as a kid!

missy. said...

hello erica! looks like you are making all kinds of connections from your blog...so here's one more! marianne sent me a link to your blog. looks like things are going well for you! my blog is missyjoekya.blogspot.com, if you want to come see us :)