
So, we've been going through the cry-themselves-to-sleep thing again with Evan. We did when he was younger and he was sleeping beautifully. Then he regressed...big time. So we decided a week ago to start the process again. But he is so stubborn. He literally stays up as long as possible. There have been nights that he is still going four hours after we put him down. Other nights we have caught him sitting up in his crib startling himself every time he starts to fall asleep. Last night, this is what we found. I'm not sure why he can't just lay down and sleep, but this was pretty cute.


4 comments:
That is awesome! Gotta love kids!!
Oh my GOSH! That is the cutest thing ever! That made me LOL! I needed some cheer in my day too! Thanks for posting that!
that is hilarious!!! I am so glad you got a picture of that cute boy!
oh, man, that is a cute and funny picture. i can't imagine why he is so stubborn, though. you are not stubborn AT ALL:) LOL!!
Post a Comment