Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh what a wonderful holiday!

We got to go to Utah for 10 days this month for Christmas. It was so nice to be able to spend time with both our families and be in Utah again.

It was absolutely amazing how much it snowed there. I think it snowed all but maybe two days we were there. Mike's parents' house (where we stayed for this trip) is in Spanish Fork canyon, up in the mountains. So, they got a lot of snow. We definitely had a white Christmas:


And Mike did a lot of this (that pile of snow behind him to shovel was from one day!):
We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Mike's family. Here are the kids in their Christmas Eve pajamas:


And our family...:
I was so excited Christmas morning. Mike and I were up before the kids and I could hardly stand it! Here are the boys with their stockings:



And, in true Jordan fashion, he was most excited about the fruit snacks in there:

Here are the boys with their presents from Santa:





Jordan was so cute with his cars he got for Christmas (which were many). He kept arranging them on the piano - he loves lining them up everywhere, but this was so cute:


Evan got a little piano that he loved. I love this picture because you can see the action and his face is so focused:



We spent Christmas day and evening with my parents. I just like this picture of Mike goofing off with Evan:

Evan is such a sweet, beautiful child. Here he is enjoying a cracker with Grandma:


Unfortunately the time came to leave. Jordan was really cute in the car - he wanted his pacifier (which we let him have for the drive...why not!), his doggy and two cars to hold:


After all the snow we got, we were fortunate to have a clear drive home. It was so beautiful:




We hope you all had a great holiday too!

1 comment:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

What a beautiful Christmas! I am so glad you got to be with your families! It really does mean alot.