Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

We went to Utah for Thanksgiving last week and it was wonderful. The boys really enjoyed themselves and it was great to see both of our families. Jordan had a lot of fun with both sets of grandparents and loved playing with my parents' dogs. He kept calling their dog Abbie Happy. It was cute. Here are some pictures:

Here we are.

Evan loved getting into the cupboards. Isn't he cute?!


He didn't even have any turkey and he was crashing after dinner.
We went to see Mike's family too and the kids played ring around the rosie. They had so much fun doing it and I loved seeing Evan even participating.

I love this picture because you can see how each of the kids are having fun and laughing.


The boys were having so much fun that they kept falling asleep. Jordan never slept in his carseat before this trip!

Even fell asleep on the floor next to my mom when they were playing!
These pictures are from the drive up. We got going at 5 in the morning. Jordan was so cute and really excited. I just had to post these pictures because I thought he looked so cute that I wanted to get a picture, but a couple of them turned out pretty funny.






By the way, we kept the boys up all day on the day we drove back and then left at 6 and they both slept the entire way home. It was wonderful!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Evan has gotten so big. He is so cute! So is Jordan!

Lora said...

Your kids are getting so big! They are so so cute! We were sad we didn't get to see you guys, but Christmas is a must!

marianne said...

HEY YOU!! Again, in Utah, but didn't come to see me. You are FIRED!! k, so I need your home address so I can send ya a christmas card. email it to me at marianne_duke@hotmail.com

THANKS!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Those are such good pictures! You have 2 cute boys!