Sunday, April 5, 2009

This weekend and updates

Well, it has been a while. I have been busy with rehearsals, but I thought I would post a few pictures from this weekend to keep the grandmas happy!

Jordan has branched out and draws cars now:








Evan found this doll we got for Jordan when Evan was born, and he likes playing with it:



Conference this weekend was nice. Jordan was so excited to see the prophet once he knew who one of the men was. He's a cutie.
The first sessions of each day were rough, but the boys napped through the second sessions, which was nice. We set them up with a movie in the back of the living room and they just looked so cute sitting there together...it lasted about 2 minutes:


Jordan liked the Tabernacle choir and was dancing along:

Jordan loves arranging the chairs in the back of the living room like they do for nursery at church for singing songs. He is saying "singing time" in this picture:



I can't believe how big my boys are getting.
Evan is saying more and more words:
mum - more
bup - cup or up, depending
mama - anyone in the family
hi, bye, bite (one of his favorites, I think), no, yeah, and many others.
I bought shoes for Jordan the other day...in the regular boys section, not the little boys section. It took me a while to digest that one.
Jordan has learned how to spell his name (he can't write it, but he can tell you the letters...he is really good at remembering things). He says things all the time that shock me. I can't believe how much he knows and how quickly he learns.
I love watching them grow. They are extremely active little boys, but they are a joy to watch develop.

1 comment:

Lora said...

What cute boys you have! I laughed at the dancing to the Tabernacle choir so funny! I'm not sure if Mike called you yet, but we're moving back to Utah!