Wednesday, November 10, 2010

As promised

I have been so exhausted lately taking care of sick Evan and Colette is getting a whole lot more demanding.  So sorry it took so long to post this video (I'm sure you were all waiting with anxious anticipation!)


Yesterday I asked Jordan what he wanted to be when he got bigger and he said he wanted to be a doctor.  Then Evan said with a face full of excitement, "I wan to be a car when I get bigger!"

I was trying to give Evan his medicine this morning (he is now on an antibiotic and is MUCH better) and he said he didn't need it because he wasn't doing any "coughses."  I love hearing them figuring out language.  He has been so sweet through all of this.  He hated taking his medicine but if we ever said that it was about to drip he would immediately open his mouth and take it. 

Tomorrow is parent/teacher conferences and Jordan's preschool.  I know it is kind of a silly thing, but I am really excited!  I love talking about my kids and I don't have to worry about boring the other person because she has to talk with me about him!  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: