It has been a long time since I posted, and really I am just going to post some pictures of the boys. Things are going well here. I am huge and uncomfortable but well. We are scheduled to have the baby on June 8th, so only a month to go! Mike is done with school now (forever!) and is feeling good. The boys are growing and cute as ever.
It is summer here now, so we broke out a new pool for the boys. For some reason the boys don't like to get into the water as much but they love throwing it around, especially to "water the rocks." Evan loves wearing his sunglasses and always has them on outside:
We go walk around the temple every once in a while. Jordan loves smelling the flowers now, even though he thinks they smell bad most of the time. Now Evan does it and we spend most of the time with the flowers. I love it.
I was so happy that both the boys wanted to hold my hand when we were walking back to the car at the temple:
The boys are so cute, have I mentioned that? They've been getting juice boxes for a treat lately and are really happy about it:
The boys love playing ring-around-the-rosie together:
I want to get better at writing down the cute things they do and say because I forget them so quickly. So here are two.
Evan has Cars sheets that he loves. Usually when I wash them I make sure that they are done before he sleeps again, but the other day I started them too late. So, I put a different sheet on his bed. When he went in for his nap, though, he was so distraught and refused to get into his bed and asked to nap on my bed. That night we had his sheets back and when he saw them he jumped in his bed and said, "I so happy!" Seriously, he is adorable.
We pulled out some cheerios for the boys to snack on the other day and Jordan loved them. He kept telling us that he liked his "Hi Ho Cheerios." I love it!







No comments:
Post a Comment