Mike and I have been married for 5 years today. We have been reminiscing a lot this week about dating and our wedding day - it was a crazy, fun, interesting and memorable time. But tonight as I was making dinner (Mike requested the first meal I made for him when we were dating - he still remembers!) I thought about where we are now. Mike was outside with the boys playing with water balloons and they were having a good time. As great and exciting as our wedding day was, I find this time more exciting. We have two great little boys and a little girl on the way. We are looking forward to where the future is going to take us. I am happy to be here now. Anyway, here's to the next five years! Happy Anniversary Mike!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy 5 years! We are so excited to see you!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
so what was the meal? Happy Anniversary by the way!
Post a Comment