I know it may be excessive to post all this pictures, but because it is Mother's Day I am going to do it anyway (and I know Grandmas won't mind!) I had a good morning today - Mike had the boys tell him things about me and he wrote them on sticky notes that they hung all over the house. It was fun to wake up to that. Evan was a little confused and telling me happy birthday, but Jordan kept trying to teach him that it was Mother's Day. They were cute. I even got to cuddle with Evan tonight, which was probably the best present because he never sits long enough to do that.
The boys were so handsome this morning for church that we tried to take their picture to capture it. Here's about how it went:
In other mothering news, I had my baby shower this weekend and it was a lot of fun. I enjoyed spending time with friends, talking about babies and families and doing quite a bit of laughing. Thanks ladies for a wonderful time!
Anyway, Happy Mother's Day!








No comments:
Post a Comment