Friday, October 22, 2010

Grabbing, eating and cutting

My Colette is obsessed with grabbing things lately.  Exhibit A:


Exhibit B: she fell asleep holding onto the toy!  So cute:


Tonight we tried giving Colette rice cereal for the first time.  The boys, of course, were fascinated:


At first she was really enthusiastic and kept going for bites:



But about half way through she realized what she was eating and kept pulling faces:


Mike tried giving her another bite holding her to see if it was easier for her.  She still didn't like it:


We gave the boys haircuts tonight.  So interesting, I know.  But here they are, all handsome: (and a bit dirty...)


Today we had to put a seat back in our van and so Mike did that before he went to work.  When we got in the car, Jordan said, "Oh, how did the seat get in the car?" I told him that Mike put it in and he asked how.  When I told him that Mike just picked it up ant put it in he exclaimed, "Wow!  Daddy can do everything!"  Then he sat for a second and said, "but I can do a cartwheel!"

I looked up Jordan's stats at his four year check-up in June and compared them with Evan's from last month.  They are the same weight and within an inch on height.  I get asked constantly if they are twins, and I guess that is why!

1 comment:

Lora said...

So cute! I love all of miss lettes faces! She is growing so fast! You're boys look so cute! Way to go on the hair cuts! Everything Jordan says cracks me up-he's so smart and has such a fun perspective!

hope you guys are doing well!
xo