Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ta-da!

Here is a quick update on our weekend...because I'm sure there is someone out there that will be interested...right?... :)

Mike set Colette down yesterday while he was attending the boys (and I was out enjoying some quiet time on my own!) and she fell sleep there propped up.  So cute!


I LOVE our west facing windows.  We get some spectacular sunsets:


The boys carved pumpkins last night...and by the boys, I mean Mike.  Jordan helped a bit at first and they were definitely interested, but they left the tough work to Daddy (because he can do everything!):



Mike asked them each what kind of face they wanted on their pumpkins.  Evan wanted a happy face and Jordan wanted a mean face.  So here they are with their pumpkins.  And, in case you aren't one of the few Evan shows his personality to, here is a little glimpse at our little crazy boy:


I finally put Colette in a dress today that I made for her before she was born.  It is still a bit big, but we went with it anyway...and she looks cute in anything anyway! (she is smiling at the boys in this picture.)


Today was the Primary program at church and Jordan's first one.  I was a bit worried that Jordan wouldn't go up with everyone, but he did.  And he said his part loud (very loud) and clear and sang the songs and sat still for the rest.  We were very proud of him.  And, in case you were wondering, he looked extremely cute doing it all.  I bet you knew I was going to say that!

2 comments:

Val said...

It's only been a couple months since we saw you last, man your kids have grown. Cute dress, cute baby, and cute mama. Miss you guy's.

Kim said...

Colette is getting so big! You all look great! I miss you